Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I leaned today - Tuesday January 27th 2009

Today was a day for self-reflection. I have learned that after every great change and push, it is important to step back and assess where you are. I had a deeper conversation with myself and focused on what the future might look like.

I learned that I am devoted to my family, a great coach, that I love people, love stimulating and generating ideas. I became clear that i need others to get my energy and I need recognition. I learned that I want to make a difference in society with my life and create positive change - through empowering other and sharing skills. I realized that I am strong and can create my own destiny as I go along.

Today I created a mastermind group of great people for mutual support. I walked my talk and was enthusiastic about coaching to others, leading to 2 new clients in one day. I learned that I can be excited about a future and be clear on what I want.

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment